Black Coffee Before Workout
Coffee is actually very healthy. It is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health. The studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several serious diseases.
There are numerous studies demonstrating that coffee is a potent ergogenic. It can increase fat burning during training, heighten motivation, and improve work capacity.
Drink coffee pre-workout for better focus and work capacity. One study showed that when sleep-deprived trainees ingested caffeine pre-workout, they worked just as hard as well-rested subjects, whereas sleep-deprived folks who didn’t drink caffeine chose to lift lighter weights and performed less work.
Drinking caffeinated coffee pre-workout will improve fat loss by mobilising fatty acids to be burned for fuel during exercise.
Other benefits to coffee include:
- Coffee can improve energy levels and make you smarter.
- The caffeine from coffee can drastically improve focus and performance.
- Coffee can lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee may protect you from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Caffeine may lower the risk of Parkinson’s.
- Coffee is the biggest source of antioxidants in the western diet.